Six Flags

When I was a kid, I went to Six Flags with my dad. There's two things I remember. One is, he took me on my first roller coaster, although at the time I had no idea. Ninja didn't really look like the big scary roller coasters and it wasn't till I was older that I discovered that it was my first. Later my brother would take me on Cyclone where I was in tears with fear.

The other memory concerns a very different ride. I forget what it was called, but it involved a cylinder shaped room that spins and the floor drops while you stick to the wall. My dad has always been a pretty big guy and I remember as the floor started dropping and I started sticking to the wall, I must have been ten, I saw my dad just slide down. I remember him smiling and laughing and he was always so positive about himself. I think to this day the reason I always give everyone a smile, strangers and friends alike, is because that's what I saw him do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Butt Pillow

The Day to Day Sad Blessings