Current/Future Shows I wish We Could Watch Together

The Librarian - Has a nice warehouse 13 kind of feel


Star Trek Discovery - We watched Star Trek Enterprise in it's entirety as it aired (despite it's failings). I think that we would start watching this just as much whether it is going to be great or terrible.


the return of America's Next Top Model on VH1 - for obvious reasons, we would reignite our love of watching people model and fail or succeed.


GLOW - Hilarious, brutal and honest.


The Expanse - I haven't been able to get too into this show, but I think part of this is that I would need someone to regularly discuss things with


Westword - Battlestar Galactica the prequel


Unnamed Battlestar Galactica movie - for obvious reasons...


Voltron - This would have been so cool to have Donovan, Papoo and I to enjoy together (and Kevin could come too)


The Magicians - Scifi + Fantasy + wildly inappropriate at times? Perfect!


The new iteration of Once Upon a Time - We watched this together already but I think we would have kept watching it with all the upcoming changes. We watched this "together" from a distance along with America's Next Top Model and discussed them regularly until his death.


So television was a huge part of my dad and my relationship, along with hockey and weird road trips and conventions, probably more than was recommended. But we had so many of the same interests in stories/movies/television, that I love seeing stuff that he would have watched with me. Makes me a little sad too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Butt Pillow

The Day to Day Sad Blessings